Pressure ulcer case $700,000 Settlement
Pressure ulcer case $550,000 Settlement
Pressure ulcer case $500,000 Settlement
Pressure ulcer case $500,000 Settlement
Pressure ulcer case $450,000 Settlement
Pressure ulcer case $425,000 Settlement
Fall/fractured hip case $425,000 Settlement
Staton Soft tissue injury case
Arbitration award rejected
by defense was $12,000 $400,000 Trial verdict
Bukowski Pressure ulcer case $400,000 Settlement
Fischer Pressure ulcer case $400,000 Settlement
Smart Pressure ulcer case $390,000 Settlement
Fletcher Fall/fracture case $390,000 Settlement
Burgos Dehydration case $390,000 Settlement
McMenamin Pressure ulcer case $335,000 Settlement
Yannuzzi Fecal Impaction/infection case $325,000 Settlement
Pinnock Pressure ulcer case $325,000 Settlement
Johnson Fall/abandonment case $325,000 Settlement
Cameron Pressure ulcer case $300,000 Settlement
Hayes Fall/fracture case $250,000 Settlement
Abraham Pressure ulcer case $250,000 Settlement
Jordan Fall/hematoma case $225,000 Settlement
Fernandez Fall/fracture case $200,000 Settlement
Pfeiffer Fall/fracture case $190,000 Settlement
Nichols Malnutrition/dehydration case $150,000 Settlement
Mr. Brian Murphy is a member of the following organizations:
Pennsylvania State Bar
New Jersey State Bar
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
American Bar Association
American Association of Justice
Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
AAJ Nursing Home Litigation Group
Mercer County Bar Association
Brian Murphy holds the following degrees:
Rutgers School of Law, Juris Doctorate
Rutgers College in New Brunswick, New Jersey
Attorney Profile: Lectures and Writings
Aside from lecturing both regionally and nationally to attorneys on various nursing home abuse and neglect topics, Mr. Murphy is also a Distinguished Faculty Member for Legal Instruction with Garden State CLE. Below is a list of nursing home litigation articles and legal guides that Mr. Murphy as authored:
- The Top 5 Signs of Nursing Home Neglect;
- Bed sores are Avoidable;
- Falls in Nursing Homes are Preventable;
- Become a Private Prosecutor: Litigate Nursing Home Cases
- Choosing a Quality Nursing Home;
- Litigating Assisted Living Facilities and Group Home Cases – Establishing Liability; and
- How to Locate and Ethically Interview Former Employees of Nursing Homes
Attorney Profile: Highly Rated Nursing Home Abuse Attorney
Brian P. Murphy, Esq. has been given an “excellent” rating by Avvo, an independent attorney-rating system the ranks attorneys based on experience, industry recognition, and ethical standards. He is also AV-Rated with Martindale Hubble. Mr. Murphy runs his own law practice in Bucks County, which serves New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Pennsylvania clients.
Reasons to Choose Attorney Brian P. Murphy
- Mr. Murphy is an experienced nursing home abuse litigator who has devoted his entire legal practice to fighting for the rights of abused and neglected nursing home residents. He is a skilled litigator who understands how the nursing home industry operates and why abuse and neglect occurs. Mr. Murphy selectively chooses the cases he litigates and intentionally keeps his case load low in order to provide top tier representation to his clients. See what Mr. Murphy’s former clients have said.
- Mr. Murphy enjoys the relationships he establishes with his clients and he places high value on them. He understands that building a solid relationship with his clients is also one of the best ways of ensuring his client’s litigation will be successful.
- Mr. Murphy appreciates the complexity of the process and how this may be confusing and even intimidating to his clients. Because he intentionally keeps a low case load he has the time to make himself available to his clients and answer any questions they may have.
If you suspect your loved one has been subjected to nursing home abuse or neglect, take action today. Contact nursing home abuse attorney, Brian P. Murphy for a no-cost, one-on-one consultation.
All nursing home litigation matters are billed on a contingency fee basis. All Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Philadelphia nursing home abuse cases are personally handled by Brian P. Murphy, Esq.
Types of Nursing Home Cases Mr. Murphy Litigates
Below are some of the common types nursing home abuse and neglect matters Mr. Murphy has successfully litigated:
- Stage III / Stage IV bed sores
- Falls / fractures
- Wrongful death
- Malnutrition / dehydration
- Medication errors
- Wandering / elopement
- Physically abused residents
- Sexual abuse
- Psychological abuse
You want a passionate nursing home abuse attorney on your side. Mr. Murphy’s heart is in his cases. He is often deeply disturbed by the lack of dignity and respect his elderly clients received at the hands of their care givers. To that end, Mr. Murphy litigates his nursing home abuse and neglect matters with passion. From the very start of litigation, he is aggressive in asserting his clients’ rights. He works diligently to prove that his clients were the victims of nursing home abuse and neglect. He is often met with stiff resistance from nursing homes that refuse to take responsibility; however, Mr. Murphy knows what to ask, where to look, and the effective arguments to make in order to successfully resolve his clients’ claims.
A Tough Negotiator
Although Mr. Murphy prepares each case as if it was going to trial, many nursing home abuse cases settle before reaching the courtroom. Settling a case out of court requires solid negotiation skills. Mr. Murphy is an experienced and skilled negotiator. He understands how to optimize the value of your case by focusing on the your case’s strengths while taking full advantage of your adversaries weaknesses.
Contact Brian P. Murphy, Esq.
Brian P. Murphy is an experienced and well-regarded nursing home abuse attorney who has successfully represented many elderly residents subjected to abuse and neglect. Mr. Murphy handles cases throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and practices law in his own firm located in Bucks County, PA. If you need more information on the attorney profile of Brian Murphy or see signs of nursing home abuse or neglect, take immediate action today. Contact Brian P. Murphy for a free, one-on-one consultation.
Legal matters are billed on a contingency fee basis. All Pennsylvania and New Jersey nursing home abuse cases are personally handled by Brian Murphy.
Philadelphia / PA and NJ nursing home abuse attorney, Brian Murphy, has years of experience with personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits in PA and NJ.
Related: Experienced Advocate | Individualized Attention | Trustworthy Counsel | Skilled Negotiator | Trial Attorney
*Nothing on this website is to be construed as attorney advice or otherwise creating an attorney-client relationship.