Exclusively Long-Term Care Facility Lawsuits
Since 2006, Brian P. Murphy, Esq., has tailored his legal career to one single area of law: long-term care facility wrongdoings, especially nursing home abuse and neglect. Due to the tailored scope of his practice, Mr. Murphy’s clients benefit from his authoritative knowledge on the subject. He practices throughout the states of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, especially Philadelphia, Bucks, and other local regions.
Nursing home abuse and neglect litigation is a rapidly growing area of the law, and Mr. Murphy has been at the forefront of it for well over a decade. He has helped spearhead legal efforts in both PA and NJ to hold nursing home facilities accountable when they neglect and abuse their residents. Mr. Murphy has litigated a litany of nursing home cases and earned his clients millions of dollars in compensation.
Because of Mr. Murphy’s extensive attorney profile pertaining to nursing home litigation, he is a sought after speaker on issues of nursing home abuse and neglect and has lectured fellow attorneys locally, regionally, and nationally on how to effectively litigate nursing home cases. Mr. Brian Murphy is also the author of numerous law articles and legal guides on the topic of nursing home abuse.
“You need to know your loved one’s rights and how to avoid nursing home neglect and abuse.”
Brian Murphy is licensed as follows:
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- He is authorized to appear in U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
Brian Murphy is a member of the following organizations:
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- New Jersey Association for Justice
Brian Murphy holds the following degrees:
- Rutgers School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Rutgers College in New Brunswick, New Jersey, Bachelor of Arts
Attorney Profile: Lectures and Writings
Mr. Murphy has lectured both regionally and nationally to attorneys on various nursing home abuse and neglect topics, Mr. Murphy has been a Distinguished Faculty Member for Legal Instruction with Garden State CLE. Below is a list of nursing home litigation articles and legal guides that Mr. Murphy has authored:
- The Top 5 Signs of Nursing Home Neglect
- Bedsores Are Avoidable
- Falls in Nursing Homes Are Preventable
- Become a Private Prosecutor: Litigate Nursing Home Cases
- Choosing a Quality Nursing Home
- Litigating Assisted Living Facilities and Group Home Cases – Establishing Liability
- How to Locate and Ethically Interview Former Employees of Nursing Homes
Reasons to Choose Attorney Brian P. Murphy
- As evidenced in his attorney profile, Mr. Murphy is an experienced nursing home abuse litigator who has devoted his entire legal career and law practice to fighting for the rights of abused and neglected nursing home residents. He is a skilled litigator who understands how the nursing home industry operates and why abuse and neglect occurs. Mr. Murphy selectively chooses the cases he litigates and intentionally keeps his case load low in order to provide top-tier representation to his clients. See what Mr. Murphy’s former clients have said.
- Mr. Murphy enjoys the relationships he establishes with his clients and he places high value on them. He understands that building a solid relationship with his clients is also one of the best ways of ensuring his clients’ litigations will be successful.
- Mr. Murphy appreciates the complexity of the process and how this may be confusing and even intimidating to his clients. Because he intentionally keeps a low case load, he has the time to make himself available to his clients and answer any questions they may have.
If you suspect your loved one has been subjected to nursing home abuse or neglect, take action today. Contact nursing home abuse attorney, Brian P. Murphy for a no-cost, one-on-one consultation.
All nursing home litigation matters are billed on a contingency fee basis. All New Jersey and Pennsylvania (including Philadelphia) nursing home abuse cases are personally handled by Brian P. Murphy, Esq.
Types of Nursing Home Cases Mr. Murphy Litigates
Below are some of the common types of nursing home abuse and neglect matters Mr. Murphy has successfully litigated:
You want a passionate nursing home abuse attorney on your side. As described in this attorney profile, Mr. Murphy’s heart is in his cases. What this attorney profile cannot show is Mr. Murphy’s deep disturbance by the lack of dignity and respect his elderly clients have received at the hands of their caregivers. To that end, Mr. Murphy litigates his nursing home abuse and neglect matters with passion. From the very start of litigation, he is aggressive in asserting his clients’ rights. He works diligently to prove that his clients were the victims of nursing home abuse and neglect. He is often met with stiff resistance from nursing homes that refuse to take responsibility; however, Mr. Murphy knows what to ask, where to look, and the effective arguments to make in order to successfully resolve his clients’ claims.
A Tough Negotiator
Although Mr. Murphy prepares each case as if it was going to trial, many nursing home abuse cases settle before reaching the courtroom. Settling a case out of court requires solid negotiation skills. Mr. Murphy is an experienced and skilled negotiator. He understands how to optimize the value of your case by focusing on your case’s strengths while taking full advantage of your adversaries’ weaknesses.
Contact Attorney Brian P. Murphy
Brian P. Murphy is an experienced and well-regarded New Jersey and Pennsylvania nursing home abuse attorney. He has successfully represented many elderly nursing home residents subjected to abuse and neglect. Mr. Murphy handles cases throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania. If you see signs of nursing home abuse or neglect, take immediate action today. Contact nursing home abuse attorney, Brian P. Murphy, to discuss your potential legal matter.
This website is owned by Attorney Brian P. Murphy. Its purpose is to assist you in understanding your rights, especially when it comes to preventing or protecting yourself and/or your loved ones against nursing home abuse, neglect, bedsores, dehydration, and wrongful death. Legal matters are billed on a contingency fee basis.
Nothing on this website is to be construed as attorney advice or otherwise creating an attorney-client relationship. If you may be interested in establishing a relationship with The Law Firm of Brian P. Murphy, PC, please contact us to discuss your options.